Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern warefare 2 videos!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rgdaxter

I think this post just failed at getting views. :(
    But IF someone does happen to come across it, please check out my youtube page. I got some good clips from MW2.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I checked it out ,just a bit short .

Shammy wrote: »
    I checked it out ,just a bit short .
    Elaborate for me please..? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Well if you go into the link the video is about 40secs long if you look at the list on the right hand side , they are pretty much the same length, ts only when you click on see all that they get better .
    Most people looking will probably just look at the first video.

You get me ?

Shammy wrote: »
    Well if you go into the link the video is about 40secs long if you look at the list on the right hand side , they are pretty much the same length, ts only when you click on see all that they get better .
    Most people looking will probably just look at the first video.

You get me ?
    Ahh yeah i get you! Thanks. much appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 johnnyjo

hey mate i checked a few vids.. cool. im not the best player in the world but if would be cool to do a few private matches if your up for it.. nothing serious just a bit of craic..

Advertisement