Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP, PURCHASING NEW M4

Options
  • 04-04-2010 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new AEG , as you do.

My budget is 250 euro, but I may be able to scrounge up 300. I've narrowed the choice down to the G&G GR15 RAIDER (BLOWBACK) (LONG), The D-boys M16 SPR, and the GFC M4 s-system.

Now exactly what I want is a weapon which is easily upgradable yet can provide a support role(e.g sniper), and preferably something like an M4 varient. Now my style of fighting is Recon/spec-ops, yet i want to be able to fit into an assault role if the need arises. the M16 SPR I love, but it is very long and I would like speed to be WITH me. This is my problem, and would appreciate as much help as possible. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new airsoft weapon, as you do.

My budget is 250 euro, but I may be able to scrounge up 300. I've narrowed the choice down to the G&G GR15 RAIDER (BLOWBACK) (LONG), The D-boys M16 SPR, and the GFC M4 s-system.

Now exactly what I want is a weapon which is easily upgradable yet can provide a support role(e.g sniper), and preferably something like an M4 varient. Now my style of fighting is Recon/spec-ops, yet i want to be able to fit into an assault role if the need arises. the M16 SPR I love, but it is very long and I would like speed to be WITH me. This is my problem, and would appreciate as much help as possible. Thanks

Just a little tip for yea mate is that its not good to call a AEG or any airsoft device a weapon :).

I personally would go for the GR15,no particular reason I just like the look of them and with the internals of G&G yea can't go wrong :)

Ask a few of the retailers and see what they can do for yea,alot of them stock the G&G's and Dboys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

with that budget your on a winner straight away. Ask the lads in quality airsoft supplies about their g&g and vfc selection. They have nice stuff coming too.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Martin_Kelly

Well you could, but their website is down. Could you ask when it will be back up and running?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

They have a section in the Retailers section, and are really helpful with ansewering your questions.

Quality Airsoft Supplies

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Well you could, but their website is down. Could you ask when it will be back up and running?
    Their new site is up and running it just has little stock uploaded yet?

Google tntquality and it will come up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

http://tntquality.com

not sure if thats the permanent address and its not whats in the shop.
    They is waaayy more stuff there and prices are nice.

call them of post in there threads.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

Advertisement