Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL InterVarsity

Options
  • 03-04-2010 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi all,

Our InterVarsity, and the final one of the year, will be on Saturday, April the 10th. At the moment teams are limited to 9 places, with a very limited number of guest places. These guest places will be allocated on a first come first served basis, and once they are full any more guests will have to take up team places. There will be a guest category on the day.

Entry fee is €8 per person, €10 for guests

Early Group: 10:00 for 10:30 UL, LIT, NUIG, GMIT

Late Group:11:30 for 12:00 DCU, DKIT, Carlow IT, UCD, DIT, RCSI, NUIM

Can I please have the team lists by Wednesday the 7th at the latest, so that i can redistribute any remaining places?

We will need some of the late group to shoot in the early group, so if you can do so, please let me know, it will be much appreciated!

Robo_Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bluearrow

ucd can shoot early :) does this mean we might by any chance get some extra spots?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

Below is a copy of the email i just sent to all clubs :
    Hi guys,

The venue for our InterVarsity has been changed from the PESS Building (Where we normally shoot, number 27 on the attached map) to the UL Arena (The big new sports hall, number 18 on the attached map) on courts 3 and 4. Because of the venue change, the time has of the event has also been changed.

Early Group: 12:30 for 1:00pm

UL, LIT, NUIG, GMIT, DIT

Late Group 2:30 for 3:00pm

DCU, UCD, NUIM, RCSI, Carlow IT, DKIT

Because of the venue change, our shooting line has become a bit smaller so we will not be able to accommodate any extra shooters other than those which I have allocated each team. Only shooters who have been sent in on team lists can be accommodated at the IV.

We have also organised with the Sports Bar, which is located just beside the Arena, that there will be food available all day and the prizes for both the IV on the day and the ISAA League will be given out there after the shoot. This is in part due to the fact that the Arena will not allow us to bring food into the hall, and I would ask each for each clubs co-operation on this matter.

For those of you who have not sent in your team lists, can you please do so by this evening so that I can organise the shooting line.

Can each club involved please email me back to confirm that you have read this email as it is quite important?

I am sincerely sorry if this is affecting any of your travel plans,

Thanks for your understanding,

Michael Curtin
    ULAC Captain

campus_nov05.jpg

With regard to your query elaine, unfortunately due to the change in venue i will not be able to facilitate any more archers than i have already allocated.

Advertisement