Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SINGER wanted for Dublin classic rock band

Options
  • 03-04-2010 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Dedicated versatile band looking for a like-minded singer to cover Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Guns N' Roses, The Beatles and more. We also do originals. Looking to gig in the coming months.

Contact John (bass) on <snip> by text or a call, or you can PM me if you prefer.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 emsnui

Hey im 23 I sing and am looking for a band. Im also in college but its only in maynooth so its not far from dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 enola/alone

In Maynooth you say? Me too :P Would you be up for some classic rock or the like? Wanna PM me some bands you like? Any recordings of yourself singing would be savage.

Sound man

Advertisement