Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archery Magazines

Options
  • 03-04-2010 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

If anyone gets any Archery magazines, can you tell me what the names are so I can try and get hold of them? I already know of Bow International, but if theres any others? Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

The Glade is another.

I personally prefere Bow International as it is more based in FITA styles (recurve / compound ; target / field), while in Glade there are a lot of (good) articles on traditional and longbow disiplines as well.

Glade is a bit more local though and has great FITA articles as well. Grabbing a few back issues is the best way to see which ones you like the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 i b itch

Panserborn wrote: »
    The Glade is another.

I personally prefere Bow International as it is more based in FITA styles (recurve / compound ; target / field), while in Glade there are a lot of (good) articles on traditional and longbow disiplines as well.

Glade is a bit more local though and has great FITA articles as well. Grabbing a few back issues is the best way to see which ones you like the best.
    Which shops sell these? I seen Archery mag up north but never seen any here:confused: i think???? but i defo never seen "Glade"..

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

Check out 'The Glade' at:

http://www.theglade.co.uk/

regards

maguffin

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

i b itch wrote: »
    Which shops sell these?

Not one that I've seen. Getting them by post is the only way I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 imincanada

Is it worth the money?

Seems like its only 4 issues per year!

Can anyone here rate it?..

• Advertisement
Advertisement