Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

identify an Atari Game

Options
  • 02-04-2010 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭

Looking for abit of help identifying what Atari game I have. I was helping a friend clear his attic and came across 2 Atari 2600 games. However they are not in their cartridges, the chipboard parts is all I have. There is no reason why they would not work if I popped them in an Atari console as they are.
    He has not used the games in 20 odd years so has no idea what games they are.

One of the games is "River Raid I" which it is clearly marked on the ROM chip. That was a common game in it's day and pretty crap aswell.

The second one has nothing marked on the ROM chip but on the back of the chipboard has the following.

"ACTION F1"
    "C011885"
    "4288"
    "UPC A"
    "ATARI (C) 78"
    "REV G"

I cannot find any Atari games named Action F1 online so this may not be the name of a game as such.

Anyways maybe some Atari know it all could point me in the right direction..

Thanks

Advertisement