Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alfa Romeo 156 TI Alloys

Options
  • 02-04-2010 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know where to get them? Toora T670 (17 inches)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

have you tried over on alfaowner.com?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 masterchef

motorscene in J FK IND EST ARE THE AGENTS FOR TOORA WHEELS:)

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

masterchef wrote: »
    motorscene in J FK IND EST ARE THE AGENTS FOR TOORA WHEELS:)

Hmmmmm... Thanks for that, I'll call them, but I doubt they still have any. All they have is a link to the Toora website which gives the below statement. The problem is that Toora went bankrupt in 2008 and Alfa Romeo bought all rights to the T670 wheels so they could continue to offer them on their Ti models. I was hoping to find some second hand stock or some new wheels that some alloy wheel dealer might've had left over. I've managed to source some in Italy and Germany but its prohibitively expensive that way. It's proving tricky not only to find this particular wheel but ANY alloys with a 5x98 stud pattern as replacements.

Toora:
    "The Court of Bergamo with judgement of 21.02.2008 has declared a state
    of insolvency of Toora Spa in liquidation company, with subsequent
    judgement of 17.4.2008 the same Court has declared open the
    extraordinary administration procedure of society, by decree of
    28.04.2008 the Ministry of Economic Development appointed in procedure
    administration of society TOORA Spa in liquidation, according to D. Lgs
    270/99, Special Commissioner Dr. Gianluca Vidal."

Advertisement