Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D15 any eggs left.

Options
  • 02-04-2010 11:37am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any one know any where in D15 that still has easter eggs stocked. Tommys only has jedward eggs and Dunnes and tesco are all sold out.

ANy one got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Heatons try there, or the any of the Spar's

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

OK Ill try spar never thought of them thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

was just down in Superquinn, they had some in the newsagent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Not an egg left in Tyrrelstown!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭Powerhouse

There's Easter Eggs available in Eurospar in Hartstown - saw them there half an hour ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Blanchardstown Centre seems to have an abundance of Jedward eggs, if thats any help.

Also smaller ones, just an egg with stickers in Mr Price, including Star Wars and Spongebob Squarepants.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Was just down in the centre and out of curiosity we had a look in a few shops to see what was left.

Marks had a couple of tiny eggs and some of their Easter-themed packs of chocolates. Dunnes had nothing. Debenhams had boxes of chocolate and 2 lonesome Lindt bunnies with torn foil and missing bells. Tommy's (or whatever it's called now) and the newsagents by Gingseng had loads of Jedward eggs. Butlers had nothing from what I could see. Didn't see Thorntons but I presume it had nothing.

It was kind of amusing to see people picking up any sort of chocolate they could, although I did feel bad for them.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

For anyone looking for mad dash last second Easter Eggs tomorrow, you could try the Topaz garage shop in Castleknock village where there are still some Kinder surprise small eggs left.

Everywhere else is clean outta eggs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Mountview newsagents has the Jedward eggs for €2.99 and they are open in the morning.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

thanks guys i got some in spar mullhuddard village in the end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement