Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dart throw

Options
  • 02-04-2010 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Okay I have been practicing and tried a ton of different types of throws.
    Being new I want to get a set pattern.

I found if I stick my pinky out like posh person drinking tea (:o) I throw high and do this but aim for 60 for tops and works but I normally line dart up from low movement under board to line 20 and well....:eek:

Is there a set thing to throw Ie arm 90angle . I heard follow through but dart goes to double ceiling.

Any help would appreciate.

Best checkout 89 to date and 140 best 3 darts. THANKS TO THAT ADVICE TO PLAY AGAINST NO1. Best dart advice ever!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭buster180

Just throw whatever way comes natural to you. Otherwise you are wasting your time trying force yourself to throw another way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭morrowa64

your arm should only move from the elbow forward when your throwing the dart...also keep your head as still as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Niall_76

buster180 wrote: »
    Just throw whatever way comes natural to you. Otherwise you are wasting your time trying force yourself to throw another way.

I'd have to agree here. I'm still at the playing N01 on my own in the side stage but After 1.5 years of trying a new style every couple of weeks i've decided just to throw them as i did first and it's much better. Still not very good but better than changing something every time i went out to throw. Better to work on concentration and focus i think.

Advertisement