Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good Friday parking in Dublin?

Options
  • 01-04-2010 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

I rarely take car into city but would like someone to tell me what daytime parking rules are for meters in city centre tomorrow being Good Friday? Same as a Sunday?? and would Bank Hol Monday be same? For example I know unmetered areas for Sat/Sun and some are just Sunday.... Apart from dosh, I hate being under pressure to get back to car,

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭thebiglad

I rarely take car into city but would like someone to tell me what daytime parking rules are for meters in city centre tomorrow being Good Friday? Same as a Sunday?? and would Bank Hol Monday be same? For example I know unmetered areas for Sat/Sun and some are just Sunday.... Apart from dosh, I hate being under pressure to get back to car,

Thanks in advance!

AFAIK it is a normal weekday for parking.

I lived in Rathmines and every Good Friday the clampers had a field day - where I was Saturday/Sunday would have been unrestricted parking.

Advertisement