Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know if this is common issue?

Options
  • 01-04-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭

Just installed WoW and Lich King and fully patched them. I'm using Windows 7 64bit.

When the game launches it brings up the License Agreement screen. All very standard except the game won't recognise any inputs from my Logitech (Deluxe 660 Cordless Desktop) keyboard and mouse.

They work perfectly fine for everything else and other games. Anyone heard of this in relation to WoW before?

EDIT: May have sorted this. Seems Logitech use a program called SetPoint which is used for getting games to recognise their products and loading game specific profiles.

EDIT AGAIN: Nope, it now allows me to escape from that screen by hitting the Esc key, but still nothing from the mouse.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

Prob not the issue but did you update all the drivers?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

tom_ass19 wrote: »
    Prob not the issue but did you update all the drivers?

I let Windows update them and that didn't work so I went to the logitech website and the only download in relation to my keyboard and mouse was the software I downloaded.

Advertisement