Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iCade

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,195 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Oh, would you look at the date...

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

;)

Oh believe me, I know. But if it is an April Fools, it's quite subtle. The size, the spec, even the price tag, they're all very un-April Fools. Or am I just naive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

;)

screaming chef knife ... ha brilliant :pac:

and look at that, Half Life 3 pre-orders, must get me one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Wicknight wrote: »
    screaming chef knife ... ha brilliant :pac:

and look at that, Half Life 3 pre-orders, must get me one of them

Ah good point well made. The entire fricking site is a prank, as far as I can tell, although these would come in handy.

My apologies, wishful thinking on my part.

Also, someone should definitely make an iCade, I'd buy one.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,587 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

No mention of Duke Nukem forever :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

They've actually some of their April Fools prank merchandise in the past, the best being these:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/hats-ties/9352/

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2009/10/joke-tauntaun-sleeping-bag-approved-by-lucasfilm/

Though the iCade is a definite non-starter, don't think Apple are fans emulation and all that

Advertisement