Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tebow helps a guy propose

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

She spent enough time thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭bobo the clown

she is unreal.. How did that guy pull her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Land of the many many beautiful women. Many of them with normal standards. Me likey America for its Football and its women and its drink and hell everything it has to offer, Oh and stay out of the Regular "Paddy" places with your Irish accent and trust me women that beautiful fall all over you. Well once you have a brain and and confidence and a sense of humour :D:D

Fair play to Tebow, but I will say after talking to a few women about it the other night one of the American friends said that that Girl must really like Tim Tebow and Football because that is not the most romantic way to propose to a girl :D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Fair play to Tebow, but I will say after talking to a few women about it the other night one of the American friends said that that Girl must really like Tim Tebow and Football because that is not the most romantic way to propose to a girl :D:D
    Indeed. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Tebow is Awesome!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

funny that

Tebow helps the guy to propose to a girl thats well out of his league..

... shortly he's gonna find out that the standard required for an NFL franchise QB is well out of his league

/gets coat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

And yet there's talk of the best coach in the league drafting him, Max. A coach with history of ditching a proven franchise QB for an unproven one.

/takes off coat; opens a beer

Advertisement