Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bmw 645ci ??????????

Options
  • 31-03-2010 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭

anyone own one , they seem to be great value at the moment :D , what goes wrong with them , what are they like to live with , real world mpg, are they spacious in the front ????
    Opinions anyone:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Im keeping my eyes on the 630's and 645, there was a 645ci on carzone a few weeks ago, 04 from a dealer about 50k miles, it was up for 20k and went in 2 days! When I was down getting some work done on my beamer a few weeks ago, I told tim I wanted a 630 or 645ci as my next car, and he said if the water pump went there would be a huge amount of labour involved in replacing it... The 630 is 130kg lighter and has much better mpg...

Advertisement