Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got NAT1 at last

Options
  • 31-03-2010 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

if you have eircom broadband ur nat ype is atuomattically nat 3 which is too strict to make a party in mw2. but now i can host a party with nat1
    to get nat 1 do the followin
    go to network settings
    go custom settings
    scan for modem
    when you pick ur modem type the wpa/wep key which is writen on a sticker on your modem (usully under it)
    then go ppoee
    ur username and password is broadband1 (only for eircom)
    do ip address auto
    mtu put it to 500ish it wit mine i found 1199 worked for me better
    dont use proxy servers
    unup unused

then a connection test will start at the end
    if ur ip address or internet failed do this: turn ur modem off and on again wait for it to connect (2mins or so) then do the test again now they should succed
    if ur nat type is noy type 1 u need to put the mtu to a lower number
    it u cant sign in after the test turn off ur ps3 and turn it on again and you can sign in and play online wit nat type 1

if this helped you in anyway please tell me in this tread or if you need more help to do it or if it doesnt work for u
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement