Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was anyone listening to Adrian Kennedy(31 march)

Options
  • 31-03-2010 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭

They played a recording that just sounded like wind but there was a sort of wailing noise that was claimed by some girl called alley to be a banshee up in the Wicklow mountains.

tbh it didn't sound like anything that unusual to me but this girl was getting really worked up about it so I was just wondering what people here thought.

If they put a link up to the recording on their website I'll link to it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I was listening. The girl was clearly insane and the soundclip was just the wind. Fm104 phoneshow being entertaining as usual by fueling the nutters and giving them airtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

I'm always amazed in Ireland at how many people I've met who claim to have heard the bean sí or had a story about her from one of their relatives. And not just the older generation, but young people too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Heard her as well, she was a bit out there. I wouldn't read to much into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

was very entertaining listening to her though...feel sorry for her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

It gets fairly windy up the mountains.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

That Ally wan sounded a bit crazy. I wouldn't believe a ****ing talk show claiming to have proof of the supernatural in fairness.

I don't mind listening once they talk about serious topics like the gas addicts but they have about as much a clue about that supernatural as George Noory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ZiX ZiX ZiX

The link to the podcast of that show is here

http://utv.vo.llnwd.net/o16/FM104/2010/04/01/AlleyandtheBanshee45mins.mp3

A man rang up saying it was probably some kind of deer's mating call, most likely explanation really. It's still a bit scary to listen to tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

The link to the podcast of that show is here

http://utv.vo.llnwd.net/o16/FM104/2010/04/01/AlleyandtheBanshee45mins.mp3

A man rang up saying it was probably some kind of deer's mating call, most likely explanation really. It's still a bit scary to listen to tho!
    I think she was just winding them up but it was hilarious to listen to.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

That is hilarious to listen to :pac: but yer wan Ally is full of hot air!

Advertisement