Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quitting

Options
  • 31-03-2010 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Quitting Wow after two years of playing, just got tired of all the crap regarding achievements and gs and all that bull****. Has been slowly getting on my nerves for the past few months.

Finally have my life back lol, it's like being freed from the matrix or something haha :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Doctors say it may take your eyes several days to acclimatise to the sun so be carful man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

I've quit 3 different times now.

Always end up coming back when I get bored at home one evening.

I only play very casually now though. Much better imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

yhwh wrote: »
    Quitting Wow after two years of playing, just got tired of all the crap regarding achievements and gs and all that bull****. Has been slowly getting on my nerves for the past few months.

Finally have my life back lol, it's like being freed from the matrix or something haha :D:D:D:D

Gief Stuff.

Advertisement