Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of the Way Camping Spots around Ireland

Options
  • 31-03-2010 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a Land Rover Discovery which we use for camping and we are planning a round Ireland Trip over two weeks in September. Just wondering if anyone could recommend wild and wonderful camping sites around the country....access to them wont be a problem!!!!:D
    Cheers, Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

I drove a few logging roads deep into the Slieve Bloom mts South of Tullamore. Literally miles from tarmac. Surrounded by deer somtimes, deep forest. Real "Deliverance" country;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

I'm surprised you got any answers I thought it was a funny question to ask since the kind of people that like to go to out of the way camping spots aren't lightly to want to meet you there. Once on the interwebs out of the way is a misnomer.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭jinghong

Advertisement