Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any of you journo types into games? Read on.

Options
  • 31-03-2010 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

As a fellow Ballier head (CGH), I thought I'd post this up here as it might be nice for someone to add to their portfolio.

I run a gaming blog/podcast site and we're in need of a talented news editor ASAP. We have some really good connections with Microsoft, Sony, EA, Ubisoft etc. and it would be a great opportunity for someone to learn the in's and out's of the industry, while also building their writing portfolio and making some connections in PR companies.

This is strictly a voluntary position and we cannot offer to pay people for their work. What we can do is send along some review copies of games, however this would only be done after an extended vetting period (lots of folks looking for free games)

So if you are interested drop me an email at editor@gmrfm.com and while you're at it check out the site www.gmrfm.com.

Advertisement