Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drums and bass player needed for new cover band in North Dublin

Options
  • 31-03-2010 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Thanks for opening up this tread.

My name is Garry (23) and I'v been playing covers all over Dublin at parties such as Student Nights, 18s, 21st's, 30th's, etc. for the past 3 years. Recently I have invested in new equipment (Powered Mixer, Speakers and stands, mics, stands, leads, etc) and I'm looking to for a good bass player and drummer, preferably in their 20's to join a cover band.

I can get really good deals with rehearsal rooms in North Dublin when needed, and currently recording a 20 track CD of songs recorded ''on time'' for home practice. Also have arranged a discount in Reeds (printers) to make posters, flyers, business cards and banners. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of providing transport, but with enough work I'm willing to buy a van and drive here and yonder.

The music I usually play is:
    The Killers
    James Morrison
    Mundy
    Mic Christopher
    Bob Marley
    Paolo Nutini
    The Verve
    The Script
    U2
    Travis
    Stevie Wonder
    (many random trad balads) :)

and always up for learning new songs.

If interested please contact me at:
    garryobrien@mail.com
    or
    musicalyoda@gmail.com

Interviews will start immediately, and I'm really looking forward to hearing from you.

www.myspace.com/garryobrienmusic

Advertisement