Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know Flash Lite

Options
  • 31-03-2010 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, im trying to get the IMEI number of my handset and use this in flash lite. Im trying to use this as a unique identifier so i can identify sperate users who access a database. Ive used the getDeviceID fscommand2 command but is unsupported by the emulator and the handset im using. It does work with some of the high nokia phones and SE phones, but it doesnt seem to work across the board on cheaper nokias.

Ive tested on my own nokia 6300 (FL2.0) and my GF SE W595 (FL2.0), works on hers, not on mine, saying its not supported. So ive come to the conclusion that this fscommand is not supported on S40 devices hence cheap nokias. Anyone know anymore about this issue, oor come across it before, or even better still, a workaround.

Advertisement