Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books

Options
  • 31-03-2010 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere I can donate books in Dublin 15, town doesnt really suit because of parking and lugging boxes of books somewhere, I dont want to throw them out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Charity shop in the village near the abrakebra.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

You could also pass them on via the book-crossing point in Blanchardstown Library.

• Company Representative Posts: 328 Verified rep BlanchLibrary

Gaspode wrote: »
    You could also pass them on via the book-crossing point in Blanchardstown Library.

Thanks for the mention Gaspode!

Blanchardstown Library has a free Book Shelf in the lobby of the Library.

Books that you no longer need can be left on this shelf.

Library staff leave books (that have been registered on www.bookcrossing.com) on this shelf for the public to take!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Thank you very much

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Set them free!!!!

As Blanch Library and Gaspode have mentioned www.bookcrossing.com

I think it is brilliant! You can "set them free" yourself, don't have to use the library.

I love tracking where my books turn up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

I had a few boxes of books to give away before xmas and the St vincents down in the village said they were not accepting any books.
    I took them to the Enable shop in Phibsboro who was very grateful of them along with a few other things i had and there is handy parking right outside.

Advertisement