Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour internet cafes in Dublin

Options
  • 30-03-2010 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Could someone tell me the location of some 24 hour internet cafes in the city centre area??

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

5 Star in Talbot Street, between the Gardiner Street junction and Connolly station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭paraguay99

spurious wrote: »
    5 Star in Talbot Street, between the Gardiner Street junction and Connolly station.

Is that the only one? any more open late?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I know for sure 5 star is 24 hour.

Here's a list from a page on the net, though how accurate or up to date it is I don't know. I suppose you could ring them.
    http://www.compareireland.ie/open_24_hours-Internet_Cafe.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

paraguay99 wrote: »
    Is that the only one? any more open late?

There's one on Parnell St opposite KFC.

Also another two 24 Hour places, one in Temple bar next door to the IFI and one beside the Ha'penny Bridge (both very expensive though if you don't buy the ten hours for ten euro - 3 euro an hour otherwise).

You get some homless people taking advantage of the five euro rate from Midnight to 7am.

They pay the five Euro and go to sleep :D

Advertisement