Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mind control and Subliminal Messaging NWO

Options
  • 30-03-2010 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

I came across this accidentally on youtube... I don't agree with some things mentioned within but over all it's very interesting and I' love to hear others opinions on this. The parts get more interesting as you go through them. Enjoy

Mind Control part 1 of 6
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nz8Ah32NgY

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 SkyWatcher34

Good videos, I personally have watched them before and feel strongly about the mind control capabilities of the NWO. Scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Funny that. Considering the amount of subconsious programming by the "alternative media", constantly telling you you are under threat from the NWO. Broadcasting the same story over and over again.

Is it any wonder so many people have been brain washed into believing them unquestioningly. :eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

studiorat wrote: »

Is it any wonder so many people have been brain washed into believing them unquestioningly. :eek:

Are you suggesting that some users here are brainwashed?

Are you suggesting that some users here are brainwashed?

I hadn't thought about that. But since you mention it maybe there could be.

The constant barriage of conspiracy theories talking about threats from the NWO over and over again certainly has an Orwellian tone to it don't you think?

Keep the people in fear, tell them there's secret societies behind every curtain. Certainly ticks all the boxes.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

The constant barriage of conspiracy theories talking about threats from the NWO over and over again certainly has an Orwellian tone to it don't you think?

Keep the people in fear, tell them there's secret societies behind every curtain. Certainly ticks all the boxes.

You seem quite the expert on the content of these sites. Do you frequent them much?

• Advertisement

Now and again when I want a laugh. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 SkyWatcher34

Calling people deluded because you don't follow their beleifs is a little narrow minded.

Same could be said about religion and spirituality... There is a grain of truth in every piece of fiction.

is it Groundhog day in here today or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Everyone is mind controlled to a certain extent.
    I dont think everyone is brain washed..that sounds like a HD wipe and re install :)
    This is a video i came across after listening to the op ones.

Its a good way of putting mind control into perspective.
    The website for this group that made the video however is very strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Funny that. Considering the amount of subconsious programming by the "alternative media", constantly telling you you are under threat from the NWO. Broadcasting the same story over and over again.

Have you got an opinion on the video posted, have you watched it and it's other parts ?
    If not, i do not think your are qualified to respond to this thread.
    I asked for opinions on the video and you have merely blabbered about your own personal views on the NWO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Torakx wrote: »
    I dont think everyone is brain washed..that sounds like a HD wipe and re install :)

there goes another 5 mins of my life.
    so now I'm mind controlled if you use conventional names for colours? because who told me that the grass was green? PS if you agree rate this video and send it to all your friends?
    i'm very interested in mind control and manipulation, this video put absolutely nothing into perspective for me though. nothing personal Torakx, just my opinion on that video, utter rubbish.

although - i would agree with what you said - everyone is mind controlled to some extent*. actually on reflection that is kind of a throwaway sentence and an over-simplification, but i will leave it in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Well they told me to observe, so I did! Here's my reactions, logged as I watched the video.

1.33 definitions of things = mind control?
    1.50 well they're not necessarily green, a lot of them are. Course there are red and blue and grey and variegated ones, just in my own garden. Green is generally how they look to me, and it's a convenient name for the spectrum of colours that a lot f them fall under.
    2.41 This bit is spot on- all names and divisions of colours are actually pretty arbitrary, unless we refer to them by wavelength or something scientific. Linguistic Relativism has a bit about this, I think.
    2.46 But re "discerning 'colors' by name"- well obv not, names are human constructs- you don't have words at birth.
    2.56 Eh. some facts are factual. simple as.
    3.12 Getting at "Language is Mind Control". Fascinating concept, true in a sense, but not in any real way deliberate, as far as I see. Again, look up lingustic relativism and the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis. And the way "newspeak" is written about in 1984.
    3.37 Hmmm. Sounds like conditioning to me...
    4.09 I'm not about to take a course in Anything Alignment from people who can't bloody spell it.

So interesting basic idea, but overapplied to a silly extent.

Undergod wrote: »

i must have missed the interesting basic idea...

Hi and thanks for your responses, you were asked for your opinion on the original video (thread starter), not the response post. Watch it and check back if you will and leave your opinion.

RGDATA! wrote: »
    so now I'm mind controlled if you use conventional names for colours? because who told me that the grass was green? PS if you agree rate this video and send it to all your friends?
    i'm very interested in mind control and manipulation, this video put absolutely nothing into perspective for me though. nothing personal Torakx, just my opinion on that video, utter rubbish.

although - i would agree with what you said - everyone is mind controlled to some extent*. actually on reflection that is kind of a throwaway sentence and an over-simplification, but i will leave it in there.
    Well they told me to observe, so I did! Here's my reactions, logged as I watched the video.

1.33 definitions of things = mind control?
    1.50 well they're not necessarily green, a lot of them are. Course there are red and blue and grey and variegated ones, just in my own garden. Green is generally how they look to me, and it's a convenient name for the spectrum of colours that a lot f them fall under.
    2.41 This bit is spot on- all names and divisions of colours are actually pretty arbitrary, unless we refer to them by wavelength or something scientific. Linguistic Relativism has a bit about this, I think.
    2.46 But re "discerning 'colors' by name"- well obv not, names are human constructs- you don't have words at birth.
    2.56 Eh. some facts are factual. simple as.
    3.12 Getting at "Language is Mind Control". Fascinating concept, true in a sense, but not in any real way deliberate, as far as I see. Again, look up lingustic relativism and the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis. And the way "newspeak" is written about in 1984.
    3.37 Hmmm. Sounds like conditioning to me...
    4.09 I'm not about to take a course in Anything Alignment from people who can't bloody spell it.

Have you got an opinion on the video posted, have you watched it and it's other parts ?
    If not, i do not think your are qualified to respond to this thread.
    I asked for opinions on the video and you have merely blabbered about your own personal views on the NWO.

I had a quick look and turned it off as soon as the hitler sound byte cliche kicked in. That was enough to set of my loon detector, heard it all before. Mind control yadda yadda, elites yadda yadda.

It's a Watchman posting the usual rubbish on You Tube. Don't those guys buy into all that conversion therapy?

I had a quick look and turned it off as soon as the hitler sound byte cliche kicked in. That was enough to set of my loon detector, heard it all before. Mind control yadda yadda, elites yadda yadda.

It's a Watchman posting the usual rubbish on You Tube. Don't those guys buy into all that conversion therapy?

AGAIN, pleae watch the full video before you assume to know what you are talking about. I appreciate your views, please give me the same respect.

I did state at the beginning that the clips get more interesting as they go on, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

AGAIN, pleae watch the full video before you assume to know what you are talking about. I appreciate your views, please give me the same respect.

I did state at the beginning that the clips get more interesting as they go on, :)

whats your opinions on the videos???
    care to share what you thought of them....the pros and cons of what is put forward in them....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Hi and thanks for your responses, you were asked for your opinion on the original video (thread starter), not the response post. Watch it and check back if you will and leave your opinion.

And I felt like responding to the other video.

The basic idea is that of the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis- that language defines how we think.

The video imo is for people who dont believe mind control exists.
    Its a very very basic way of showing people how we build our perspectives of the world.
    I thought it was a good example although irritating to watch as i got the same reaction as you i still had to post it for people to understand right from the start that all you believe is subjective to your enviornment to a large extent.
    If that enviornment is handing out false information for example what will our belief system look like compared to the rest of the world.

As yet though i still havent found a way of writing or informing people on how mind control effects them.
    Its much too simple to tell people we simply mimic what we see and hear.
    It doesnt explain why we do it or prove that we do.

The basic idea is that of the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis- that language defines how we think.

ok thanks for that.

• Advertisement

robtri wrote: »
    whats your opinions on the videos???
    care to share what you thought of them....the pros and cons of what is put forward in them....

I found the video's quite interesting, I had heard most of the information before and believe to a degree that this form of mind control is being used against the population.
    However, it is mentioned in the video (part 3 i think) that a culture club song played backwards repeats a satanic message (be in sin when your not) or something like that. Also another song is mentioned also. I googled for more information on these songs and came up with absolutely nothing which leads me to believe it is bull****, therefore I must discredit the whole video.

EDIT: I also believe the video attempts you use the mind control techniques it warns us about. Several times during the video one can hear a deep voice slowed down or in reverse in the background, Also the narrators voice is very monotone and dragged out and the beat of the music is very mellow, all of which help induce a hypnotic like state of mind.

I think first i would want to be sure backward masking actually is picked up by the subconscious or at all.
    I havent looked into it but at a guess would think it has no effect.But you never know with the human brain :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

repeats a satanic message

Slightly off topic but wasnt it judas priest who where up in court after someone made claims about a satanic message in their music?

I think first i would want to be sure backward masking actually is picked up by the subconscious or at all.
    I havent looked into it but at a guess would think it has no effect.But you never know with the human brain :)

Good point, there seems to be some disagreement about backmasked messages being picked up by the subconscious. Though a recent phenomenon called "reverse speech", if proven to be right would suggest that these messages certainly could be picked up subconsciously.:D

Info on reverse speech and 1000,s of examples
    http://mentalhealth.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.reversespeech.com/

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but wasnt it judas priest who where up in court after someone made claims about a satanic message in their music?

Yes it was Judas Priest, the charges were dropped for lack of evidence.

Incidentally, here is a list of backmasked messages in music, some satanic.:mad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_backmasked_messages

I posted about this on an another forum recently, Diana Deutsch at the University of California, demonstrated what she calls phantom words. (She does a lot of work in auditory illusions) Her recording features overlapping sequences of repeating words or phrases, located in different regions of stereo space. As you listen to it, you’ll start to pick out specific phrases. However, none of the phrases are really there.

It was found that people would interpert their own meaning into the phrases, the Gestalt effect. People would hear phrases relating to what's on ones mind. Words and phrases that we ‘hear’ are strongly influenced, not only by the sounds that reach our ears, but also by our knowledge, beliefs, and expectations.

Here's a link about a chap who thought a kids talking doll was saying "Islam is the Light!!". Poor fella thought he was being programmed or something. :-)

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/illusions-and-curiosities/200906/phantom-words

Good point, there seems to be some disagreement about backmasked messages being picked up by the subconscious. Though a recent phenomenon called "reverse speech", if proven to be right would suggest that these messages certainly could be picked up subconsciously.:D

Info on reverse speech and 1000,s of examples
    http://mentalhealth.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.reversespeech.com/

Yes it was Judas Priest, the charges were dropped for lack of evidence.

Incidentally, here is a list of backmasked messages in music, some satanic.:mad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_backmasked_messages

Thats pretty interesting.Im not sure i believe yet that people can pick up those.They really seem vague.
    There needs to be an online test where you type what you thought you heard and then it tells you.
    Or is there software i can record myself and play it backwards?That is the ultimate test for me.

Thats pretty interesting.Im not sure i believe yet that people can pick up those.They really seem vague.
    There needs to be an online test where you type what you thought you heard and then it tells you.
    Or is there software i can record myself and play it backwards?That is the ultimate test for me.

Yeah, there is a software called Audacity that can play in reverse.
    http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

I don't get it.

Reverse speech looks like pseudoscience to me.
    You should try it, besides everyone should have Audacity it's the business.

But what result would convince you? What message could you infer from picking up something in the backwards message?

That you subconsiously put that message there?

I don't get it.

Reverse speech looks like pseudoscience to me.
    You should try it, besides everyone should have Audacity it's the business.

But what result would convince you? What message could you infer from picking up something in the backwards message?

That you subconsiously put that message there?

Ye i am a but dubious about it too.But im willing to try and see if i consistently hear messages that relate to english well enough that i dont have to second guess it.

Actually what i probaby need to see is those eeg tests that were done to show that people actually did pick up the backward masked sentences.
    Because while music artists may put them in i still would need to see that it is understood while running forwards.

• Advertisement

Because while music artists may put them in i still would need to see that it is understood while running forwards.

They are put in for the craic. For a laugh, very cheezy imo. If I had a fiver for every band or artist who thought it would be a good idea...

Advertisement