Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What car will i buy? need advice please!!

Options
  • 30-03-2010 4:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7

I really need to get a new car, i have a 40 min drive to work everything on a very bad road. I have a fiat stilo at the moment but it is wrecked! iv put alot of money into it but it has broke down again on me, so enough is enough i need a new car!!
    i am willing to spend around 6 or 7,000 on a car. I will need something heavy thats able for a bad road like a vw golf or something, Im thinking about going for a diesel car with and anything above 1.6 litre engine,
    but i know very little about cars in general. can anyone give me some advice on some good cars that are economical and will be able for a bad bog road! im gonna sell the other car for anything i can get, id be happy with 1,000!

pleaseeee help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Ford Mondeo.

It will do all that you want there and there's a huge choice for any budget

Advertisement