Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Peace: Red Riding Quartet

Options
  • 30-03-2010 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I just finished this and really liked it, but I'm still a bit wonky on some of the plot. Has anyone read them and be able to clear up some questions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Bump, any help is appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

I havent read them but saw the trilogy on telly if thats any use. Although i'm a bit shaky on the details so maybe I won't be any help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

I saw the first film and then read the books. There are four books (one book was dropped for the film series), the first film and book are very similar. Some characters were amalgamated and one very important one was dropped. The books are worth checking out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Check out David Peace's Tokyo books, part three is due out this year as far as I know.

Advertisement