Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

SOUHANS GARAGE

Options
  • 30-03-2010 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

ive just been to souhans this morning to have my exhaust fixed as one part of the pipe broke ,they did a great job very frendly to deal with and just wanted to highly recomend them to anyone needing exhaust repairs they will fix the broken part rather than telling you that you need a new backbox and pipeing ..cuts the cost of all that also

so a big A1 SHARRON :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

ive just been to souhans this morning to have my exhaust fixed as one part of the pipe broke ,they did a great job very frendly to deal with and just wanted to highly recomend them to anyone needing exhaust repairs they will fix the broken part rather than telling you that you need a new backbox and pipeing ..cuts the cost of all that also

so a big A1 SHARRON :D

They also are the Magnaflow stockists here in Ireland. Good range in stock, good pricing too.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

Matt Simis wrote: »
    They also are the Magnaflow stockists here in Ireland. Good range in stock, good pricing too.

a1+ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

I went to them yesterday myself. Had been to another garage first and wanted to replace everythin from the exhaust to the middle box and maybe more and would take 2 days. Went to souhans and just changed the pipe and done in two hours.

Great service!!

Advertisement