Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Front anti-roll bar bushing

Options
  • 30-03-2010 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi! The front anti-roll bar bushings of my car (Mitsubishi Lancer 2003) needs replacement. How much do you think a garage would ask for parts and service? Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

erwinvr101 wrote: »
    Hi! The front anti-roll bar bushings of my car (Mitsubishi Lancer 2003) needs replacement. How much do you think a garage would ask for parts and service? Thanks guys.

Dunno Mitsu prices for parts, but I would guess EUR30 for both mounts (bushings) and 30-45min labour at whatever rate.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

erwinvr101 wrote: »

Why not ask the garage? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭erwinvr101

[
    Matt Simis wrote: »
    Dunno Mitsu prices for parts, but I would guess EUR30 for both mounts (bushings) and 30-45min labour at whatever rate.

thanks matt. i thought it would amount to something like 300-400 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 21 zmchris

even better go to a scrapie get them 4 a tenner or so and will be just as good as new

• Registered Users Posts: 23,281 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

2nd hand anti roll bushes would be a complete disaster. Hard enough to ensure they are tight enough the first time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

zmchris wrote: »
    even better go to a scrapie get them 4 a tenner or so and will be just as good as new

Completely disagree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Anti roll bar bushes are a wearable part so would not be a part to buy second hand.

They are barely even €10 each new and 10 mins would have them fitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭dirtydiesel

zmchris wrote: »
    :D:D:D A scrapie as you call them would laugh at you if you go in asking for 2nd hand bushings.

Advertisement