Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UB Credit card

Options
  • 30-03-2010 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi i applied for an UB card online and they sent me an application form/credit agreement form. Does this mean they have accepted my application and all i need to do is send them the relevant paperwork? or is this not the case. can anyone confirm either way please??

ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

If they're still looking for you to fill in application forms, then you haven't been approved for anything. Until you have the card in your hand, you can take it that you're not approved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 andythomson

hi, thanks maybe i didnt make myself clear i applied online and they have processed everything and just now looking for my address/id dts and asking me to sign the credit agreement and send it all back to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Andrew33

hi, thanks maybe i didnt make myself clear i applied online and they have processed everything and just now looking for my address/id dts and asking me to sign the credit agreement and send it all back to them.

As the man said, "when you've the card in your hand"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Approved or not they will still ask for this. They will normally collect all the documents before sending it to an underwriter instead of sending it twice for approval.

Advertisement