Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Wedding Ring in Westport - Reward Offered

Options
  • 30-03-2010 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi,

I was in Westport for the weekend and lost my Wedding ring late on Saturday Night/Early Sunday Morning.

I dropped it opposite the Castle Court Hotel and tried searching for it both that night and Sunday Morning.

Its White Gold with a Beveled Edge with two lines scored inside the bevel.

If you found it or find it I'll gladly pay a reward

Please send me a PM or reply on this thread.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Might be worth your while to contact Westport Town Coucil

http://www.westporttc.ie/

The lads there sweep the street and also the tidy towns. Someone might have found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭thegogz

It just occurred to me that I should point out I dropped it opposite the Castle court hotel near a group of ESB boxes...

I've already contact the ESB (no reply yet), the Town Council (thanks YOP) and local Garda Station.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Try midwest radio, always requests like that on there in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

Lets hope your wife is not reading this thread!, I would not like to be in your shoes.

alex73 wrote: »
    Lets hope your wife is not reading this thread!, I would not like to be in your shoes.

Or maybe you hope their husband isn't :rolleyes:

So losing a ring is suspicious is it? :cool:

• Advertisement

Actually I rang my wife the next Morning and told her after I'd searched for it a second time...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

thegogz wrote: »
    Actually I rang my wife the next Morning and told her after I'd searched for it a second time...

Were you in Wesport for a stag;)

thegogz wrote: »

Lol, you were hardly up with the stag from down Clare way were u ;)

Nope, I was there on a Stag though...

Advertisement