Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

alloy fitments please help

Options
  • 30-03-2010 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I bought alloy wheels size is 205/40zr 17' PCD is 4x100 & 4x108 came of fiat punto that comes with special spacer to fit 4x98 pcd.

question is, I'm planning to put it on my wife yaris which pcd is 4x100. can I use the bolts that came from punto to my yaris?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭simoniz

any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,389 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Yaris uses nuts, Punto uses bolts.

Yaris is 4*100, just watch the centre bore size (54mm), you'll prob need spigot rings.(fiats like Bravo/Brava, Punto are 58mm)

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Yaris uses nuts, Punto uses bolts.

Yaris is 4*100, just watch the centre bore size (54mm), you'll prob need spigot rings.(fiats like Bravo/Brava, Punto are 58mm)
    ouch, thanks for reminding me that yaris use bolts, so now I need to buy bolts to used the alloy. than you....

Do I need to used the plastic thing that looks like spacer on yaris?

where does this spacer go? is it in the small hole in the middle (google spigot ring) or does it push the wheels outwards and is sandwiched between the hub and the wheel
    like these
    wheelSpacers.jpg

where does this spacer go? is it in the small hole in the middle (google spigot ring) or does it push the wheels outwards and is sandwiched between the hub and the wheel
    like these
    wheelSpacers.jpg

Same as the one in the middle on the 2 second row.

thank you very much for reply.

• Advertisement

you probably don't need them, but it depends on the offset of the wheels.

The offset on a Yairs is pretty much the same as on a Punto, so if the spacers were rwquired on the Punto then chances are they're needed on the Yaris too.

You'll run into problems with the bolts coming out of the hub not being long enough to get the nuts on if you use the spacers.

you probably don't need them, but it depends on the offset of the wheels.

The offset on a Yairs is pretty much the same as on a Punto, so if the spacers were rwquired on the Punto then chances are they're needed on the Yaris too.

You'll run into problems with the bolts coming out of the hub not being long enough to get the nuts on if you use the spacers.
    bases on some site yaris is 4x100 and punto is 4x98 so I think the picture you show is 2mm spacer to fit 98 punto to 100 wheels?

Advertisement