Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player wanted

Options
  • 29-03-2010 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hows it going ?
    I am a drummer with no songs written , upcoming tours or gigs or mythical label interest . Nor do i have a band . Sure at the moment I dont even have any cymbals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::o(cymals on horizon though):)

I am looking for a Bass player who can jam . Thats it , someone who could meet up and just noodle around .No pre-written or organised stuff .
    Ideally I'd love to jam with a funk/slap player , someone who can just sit on a groove and muck around with it .
    Im 27 , ive been playing drums for 14 years .Im not looking for any beginners or in-experienced musicians (dont mean to sound pretentious) just a solid , groove ,funk player.
    Ive played rock music most of the time but love taking it back and playing big cruisy fat grooves (cliche?) . Steve Jordan , Chad Smith kinda stuff .
    Im not trying to start the next chilli peppers , or take it uber serious .Lots of laughs , just have some fun and enjoy playing .Maybe even busk with it . If we click and get something going maybe get a few others on board.

If it sounds like a bit of craic drop us a message.

Sorry to ramble on !!! Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi there,

Please have a read of this thread and add more info to your post like your location and the age range you're looking for. That'll save others from having to ask you those questions.

Best of luck with your search!

Advertisement