Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Booked NCT, never got a letter?

Options
  • 29-03-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

I booked my NCT last month and its due tomorrow. I never got any letter to comfirm it but I did get an email. Do i need to print this and bring it with me or do I just need the ref number?

Also Im only putting it through because it needs a failed NCT to be scrapped as my old NCT ran out in december. I know its going to fail on a few things (lights mainly) but can they refused to test it for body damage or anything meaning I wouldnt even get a fail because it wasnt tested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭salad dodger

I think all they really need is the reference number but it'd be no harm printing the mail to give to them.

Thats all i did anyway.

Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

You probably only need the reference number, but sure why not print the email if you can. It's better to have it with you than need it.

Advertisement