Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted In Midlands..Interpol(etc) Influenced

Options
  • 29-03-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hello all

Ok wer looking for a singer/rhythm guitarist(male or female) and a lead guitarist for a band based in longford,,

Im a bass player with plenty of experience and i have a good drummer also.

We are influenced by Interpol(primarily), pink floyd, queens of the stone age, foals, radiohead, incubus, the police, muse, kings of leon(old stuff), led zep, gorillaz, bat for lashes, the doors, pixies, portishead, etc etc

We are looking for people with very similiar influences and ideas. And people who can be serious but are also willing to have fun with it..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 chucknorris13

BUMP

BUMP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 lazzday

Define Midlands. :P Where abouts?

Sorry Lazzday forgot to stick that in.. based out of ballymahon, longford.. between athlone n mullingar ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 lazzday

Ah damn...I would really be interested in this but unfortunately im in galway...bet of luck finding somebody anyways!

• Advertisement

ah ****.. that sucks.. well if u plan on movin house to longford anytime soon get in touch :D its so hard to find like minded musicians

BUMPY

Come on ther has to be some musicians based in the midlands lookin to play some cool music..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭seanh12

Im a guitarist from longford looking for a band.. wher abouts in longford ye based atm?

hey man wer based in bmahon.. band isn started yet need to find members first!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭seanh12

rite.. well id prob be interested..

cool gimme a pm ther

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GaryOLeary

Hey dude, I've got a nice little setup in mullingar.. We've got a drummer, singer and 2 guitarists, me being one of the guitarists.. We've got a big enuf practice room out the back of one of the lads house too.. We write our own stuff but were lookin to do some covers and get out and about around the circuit :)
    Cheers
    Gary :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭been-mad-4-yrs

hey man where in longford are you? im in the town myself writing hard rock original riffs looking for a bassist if you know anyone up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭dbocky

If only u were in Dublin...

Heres my band I have started, looking for a bassist and drummer

www.soundcloud.com/del-music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lovemusicxx

Female singer
    living in longford, were are the auditions being held?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 chimpvancleef

Don't suppose you still need a lead guitarist?

Advertisement