Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a creche in swords

Options
  • 29-03-2010 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

Hello

Can you recommend a creache in swords please for a new born (5 months)
    Preferably on the south side of swords.

Why is it good?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

egan007 wrote: »
    Hello

Can you recommend a creache in swords please for a new born (5 months)
    Preferably on the south side of swords.

Why is it good?

Many thanks

Kids Inc, Seatown road (in at the back of the Council carpark)

Our little one has been in there about 6 months, the girls in the baby room are brilliant. Couldnt recommend it enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Many thanks ill check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Bright Horizons off Forrest Little Road is also very good. We had our eldest in there and now our second is in there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

We looked at Bright Horizons, to be honest it was not that impressive from a baby room point of view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Moreard

Little Footsteps in Rivervalley. I had my 3 kids there up until last year and found it great. It is not as flashy as some of the more commercial creches in the area but it's owner-managed (v important IMO) and the staff are fantastic. Good luck, I remember only too well doing what you are doing now and all the emotions that went with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement