Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for information regarding Master of Science in Computing - BN518

Options
  • 29-03-2010 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

I wish to apply for the Master of Science in Computing (Information Security & Digital Forensics) - BN518 course at ITB this year. Have a very busy schedule at work. So I would like to get some feedback regarding the toughness of the course from students who do the course. My background is in IT Support, Project Management etc. Does all the papers have written assessment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭dueyfinster

I seen you haven't got a reply in a while. I think the lecturer in charge of this course is Dr. Anthony Keane, I know he does 4th year forensics in CompSci (what I do).

Look him up on itb.ie (Staff Directory) and shoot him off a mail, he may be able to help answer your questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭net4hack

Thanks dueyfinster

Advertisement