Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance companies who don't ask about penalty points etc.

Options
  • 29-03-2010 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

In a bit of a dilema and was told of an insurance company that doesn't ask about convictions in the past x years, etc., penalty points and all that.

What is the name of the company or any other company with such a policy?

I was told the name of it before but i'm never good with names :D

Now not that if I was asked I would not disclose this info, I am aware of utmost good faith and all that jazz but the company I speak of simply doesn't ask and the factor is not taken into consideration.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

You'll have an insurance disc, but you won't actually have insurance if you need to make a claim.

You're aware of this right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭kdevitt

They're xsdirect.com/ie

Your excess will be €4000, so in real terms you may as well not have any insurance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I wasn't aware of that tbh but the information is appreciated.

oh btw Devitt it's xsdirect.ie, when copied and pasted yours see the results :d

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Jay D wrote: »
    oh btw Devitt it's xsdirect.ie, when copied and pasted yours see the results :d

Interesting :D

I actually meant its either .com or .ie - who would of thunk it!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,147 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Alot of insurance companies ask you for your drivers license number so I presume they use it to access data with regards the number of points you have.

• Advertisement
Advertisement