Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants available?

Options
  • 29-03-2010 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello,

Would anybody here know where to go to avail of a grant for a start up business in the renewable energy industry? Seeing as I won't be exporting or manufacturing any products this rules out the entreprize boards. Any info would be great.

Thanks inadvance,

Anthony.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 pirateireland

Hey,

Try the county enterprise boards. If you have a reasonable idea of a plan and can talk about it go meet with a representative, they'll be happy to talk to you about it.

I tried but my business isn't technical as yours would be. They prefer technical/scientific/engineering fields of business for grants.

Also get in with a Credit Union, they're very handy for giving out reasonable sized loans.

Hope that helps.

Advertisement