Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star and Cresent Drogheda

Options
  • 29-03-2010 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭

Hi, can any of ya tell me, is the star and cresent open weekday's? (tonight, monday?)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The bar end usually is as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Havent been in it in a long time. Seen the sign on the side of it today, 3 euro drinks look nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭drogsnookerclub

It's open thurs-sun at the moment, late bar, €3 drink and buy 1 get 1 free with cocktails, savage craic :)

The functions are a great price, €399 gets you room, finger food, dj, champ & last but not least a limo pick up :)

it looks great since it was done up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

some things never change then, used to work there years ago. It was never a place to do any trade on a monday - wednesday. Usually on the monday I was the only person there :(

Someone would walk in , take a look at the empty bar and walk out again :D

For 2 years there it was only open fri and sat, now with the new lease holders though it's finally been run properly again. It being a party venue/late bar I'm not sure if mon-wed will ever appeal to them though, maybe for sport it'd be worthwhile

• Advertisement

To answer my own question, its not open mondays, went down to see it in darkness.

Went to O'sheas, seriously, there is better craic at a funeral than that place on a monday.

Ha surprised it's still open to be honest, id say Mcphails is your best bet for a Monday night, maybe next time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

No.4 used to be ok on a monday back in the day. Think it is storm now? Not sure if that opens monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭TO_ARTHUR!

Storms big thing is being the only niteclub open on a monday in the northeast, according to an ad in one of the papers.

Still a smelly kip though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭TO_ARTHUR!

So I've heard but I haven't been in it since it was called no.4 back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭louth87

+1 for McPhails on a Monday night. Storm only if absolutly necessary :pac:

Advertisement