Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Régler par retout de courrier

Options
  • 29-03-2010 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got a bill for an ambulance run I had here in Toulouse a few months ago. In it, they state:

"Nous vous serions reconaissant de bien vouloir nous régler par retour de courrier la somme de xx,xx€ répresentant 100% d'un montant total de xx,xx€"

Does anyone know exactly how I'm supposed to pay these guys? I mean if it's by cheque, I don't have name to make it out to other than the one on the header of the paper, in their address. Can I just fire the cash into an envelope, or what?

They have a phone number I can never get through to, and no email address.

Merci d'avance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Just send them a cheque addressed to the name on the paper. Do NOT send cash. If the cheque is wrongly written out, they'll get back to you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

surely there is a phone number or email address on the letter and you can call/write to em and find out.

Advertisement