Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New forum moderator: Frisbee

Options
  • 29-03-2010 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just a heads up to let ye know that Frisbee has been added as a moderator for this forum

It's mainly just cos I'll be in Australia for the next few months so won't have as much internet access as previously.

So if you see any spam, trolling, etc., report the post and both myself and Frisbee will get a PM telling us about it. Just means stuff is more likely to be dealt with in a timely manner than if it's just myself :)

I know Frisbee doesn't post here regularly, but because the forum is fairly quiet no names came to mind for posters who should take over as mod, so I just asked Frisbee to help cos he's already a mod, and cos I know him !

Polite applause for him please !

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Ciaran187

Welcome! You'll be rushed off your feet here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Nice one Frisbee. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Cheers lads.

What slacker Dave! obviously hasn't noticed is that I've already been a Mod here for about two weeks... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

That is correct, I didn't notice that until I got a PM yesterday that was CC'd to you :D

Oh well !

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Dave! wrote: »
    That is correct, I didn't notice that until I got a PM yesterday that was CC'd to you :D

Oh well !

I didn't notice until about 5 days after I was appointed when I just saw it under my name... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I was wondering what was going on..
    Congrats Frisbee. :cool:

Frisbee, don't you drink copious amounts when you go out!!?!!! :pac:

Advertisement