Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance Question

Options
  • 29-03-2010 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm in college in England but am home for a month for easter and am planning on bringing my car back over after the month for the rest of the college year.

I'm struggling to figure out/find how to insure my car for the month before I go...or if there's a way I could work bing insured here and then in England once I go ie. same compnay for both.

My last policy here finished in Jan with Aviva and they have basically told me to shove it when I asked about insuring for a month or mentioned england!

so any advice would be great, esp as I havent made myself that clear!!

Comments

Advertisement