Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tricky Situation

Options
  • 29-03-2010 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hey all, first sorry if this is the wrong forum

I've put myself in a tricky situation,

I was out and i met a girl the other night, the girl is one of my good mates friends.

I got her number(i think its hers).

So should i text her? I dunno if I'm interested in her but my main problem is, if i don't text do i look like a c**t, and i will see she because she is my mates friends.

So guys and dolls what do i do?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

If you're interested text her, if you're not, dont.

simples

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Text her, and wait to see if she replies. If she hasn't replied in a half hour, txt her again. If it's been an hour and she still won't, txt her again and call her a slut and a tramp and that you never want to see her again - you'll feel a lot better

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Moved from tGC. Didn't know whether to put it here or in the RI forum...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

leedsfan88 wrote: »
    Hey all, first sorry if this is the wrong forum

I've put myself in a tricky situation,

I was out and i met a girl the other night, the girl is one of my good mates friends.

I got her number(i think its hers).

So should i text her? I dunno if I'm interested in her but my main problem is, if i don't text do i look like a c**t, and i will see she because she is my mates friends.

So guys and dolls what do i do?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

It comes across more like an obligation to see her because you might wind up seeing her again and you feel it could get awkward if you hadn't called. The way I see it is, I'd text her either way. Obviously if you're interested in her ask her out, and if you're not play the friends card.

Advertisement