Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone know a good place to fit a new car stereo?

Options
  • 28-03-2010 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭

I guess I've just managed to banjax my car stereo.
    It had this annoying ancient mobile handsfree kit sticking out the side of it, I removed the stereo, cut off the wires that connected to the handsfree kit and managed to get rid of it. But now the stereo isn't working... Oops!
    But I don't mind as the stereo was pretty ancient itself and I've been planning on replacing it.

Now I think i'm gonna get the stereo off the internet (as its much cheaper!) and then I need a good place where I could get the stereo installed properly for a reasonable price.

So anyone know any good place?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

check Halfords out, they often have specials on stereos and they fit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

colm_mcm wrote: »
    check Halfords out, they often have specials on stereos and they fit too.

Didn't find anything good on their website and its cheaper on amazon.co.uk.
    And neither do they sell the speakers I want installed in my car...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Advertisement