Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good Service in Conlans Limerick

Options
  • 28-03-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

After reading Displaced Dubs experience in Sheehys Naas i thought it only fair to give credit for good service. Booked my (new) 2nd Hand 520D in to Conlans Limerick for an oil change.

I did not buy it in Conlans and have never been there before but the local BMW dealer acted a bit like Sheehys in Naas when i rang them - offhand attitude etc - and after having tried and failed to buy a car off them, never returned calls etc, i decided enoughs enough and went elsewhere with my business.

Very efficiently handled when i booked it in with Katherine and when we arrived warmly greeted. When my key was checked i was informed i had another 14K before it was due. I had read the Idrive wrong....:o..1st BMW..... but after reading many posters who recommend gettting it done more often i decided as there was 18K KM on the clock i would get it done anyway. Katherine even tried to talk me out of it nicely ie. it was up to me but no problem that i had it booked in. As we were waiting for it she said she would try to get it done ASAP with a wash and Vac also. All done fairly promptly, kept informed of progress, and we were back on the road with a nice clean car.

Efficient and friendly which is very simple but leaves a lasting impression when done right. I think all Garages in IRL need to sit up and take notice of the customer whoever they are.......what may be a small purchase today can be a big purchase tomorrow..........

Even sat in to the new 5 series to have a look while we waited. Will definitely use them again and found all the staff nice and pleasant.

Well done to Conlans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Always nice for dealers to get something positive said as Pat Keogh had an awful time. There was even a guy in a BMW driving around with a sign in his back window pleading people to avoid their service department. :D

I applied for a job there and Im still waiting on hearing back. If I get the job you can come buy a BMW off me. :D

Advertisement