Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting a MacBook Pro to TV via Xbox

Options
  • 28-03-2010 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi,

I have a MacBook Pro and I use it to watch online TV stations. I want to connect the MacBook to my TV. I have been told there is a way to connect over Wifi via an Xbox. Has anybody tried this or know how it is done?

Cheers,
    Greg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

If you have sky digital, there's a way to skip the xbox and just watch all the channels you pay sky for on your MacBook.

Just in case you're with Sky, to save you trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 greg11378

Hi, I actually have a sky account but it's in a different house. I watch sky player on m MacBook but I want to connect via Wifi to my TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Don't know how to do it wirelessly but a DVI to HDMI cable is a very simple way to do it and if you have a wireless keyboard and mouse you don't have to get off the couch to flick around the programmes you want to watch :)

Advertisement