Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question

Options
  • 28-03-2010 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Sorry how i send a post when ask me to have 25 to start with and cant even send one.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Ninasky

well hi there, how can i join a group, ask for mt to have 25 posts before using it, but if i cant join a group cant send posts either, im new here and im very confuse.....sorry:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hi there, it looks like you've already made a few posts, what exactly do you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Hi ninasky

What group do you want to join?

You can post on the rest of the site without any requirements if you find a forum that interests you why not contribute? You will have 25 posts before you know it :D

Its only groups and a couple of forums that are private.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Ninasky

mmmm im newly single and was hoping to find new friends around here, but not so easy to do so......:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

No, its never easy to make new friends, however, the guys are a friendly bunch, as I said find a forum that interests you, depends on your hobbies I suppose, there is something for everyone on boards really.

People will get to know you from your posting, and vice versa, but it takes time!

And other than that just dive right in and start posting, we were all new at some time :)

I'm going to have to move this thread though nina I'm sorry. This is the forum where people come for help with www.Adverts.ie, its our buy and sell site, take a look when you get a chance, lots of bargains to be had :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I've moved and merged this with your other thread on the boards help desk to see if we can point you in the right direction.

What are your interests?

Advertisement