Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setting up a joint bank account

Options
  • 28-03-2010 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭

My faince and I have always had separate bank accounts and simply transferred money between them based on what is going on. On a couple of occasions recently, it would. have been useful to have a joint account so I'm starting to look into getting one. It will probably be used mostly for short term savings (saving for holidays, cars etc). I was just wondering how I go about it and if there are any short cuts to figuring out which banks would be best for us.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

well there should be no problem. Just go into your bank with photo id & proof of address (bank statement/bill). Our only problem was we had different addresses at the time !

look at itsyourmoney.ie for best rates

Advertisement