Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MD street fighter 2

Options
  • 27-03-2010 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get a copy of street fighter 2 for the megadrive?
    Not having much look getting a copy, looked everywhere including adverts, gumtree etc :confused:
    I would prefer to leave ebay alone, already waiting on games from auctions I bought from ages ago :(

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

mondeo wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could get a copy of street fighter 2 for the megadrive?
    Not having much look getting a copy, looked everywhere including adverts, gumtree etc :confused:
    I would prefer to leave ebay alone, already waiting on games from auctions I bought from ages ago :(

Thanks

A retro shop in the North main st. in Cork or either of the two retro shops in Talbot street in Dublin. They actually have the game you're looking for,boxed, in the one in Cork though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,927 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Just mame it. The megadrive version is far from perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭mondeo

Xluna wrote: »
    A retro shop in the North main st. in Cork or either of the two retro shops in Talbot street in Dublin. They actually have the game you're looking for,boxed, in the one in Cork though.

Cork is abit too out there for me. Would not take the risk it will probably be gone in no time anyways. Thanks anyways.

Advertisement