Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiat Multipla

Options
  • 27-03-2010 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Could anyone give me a quote for a 2004 fiat multipla 1.6 petrol with 120000 miles? I'm not trying to sell it here I'm just wondering what its current value would be as I'm having a hard time gauging it using carzone and autotrader.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

domrush wrote: »
    Could anyone give me a quote for a 2004 fiat multipla 1.6 petrol with 120000 miles? I'm not trying to sell it here I'm just wondering what its current value would be as I'm having a hard time gauging it using carzone and autotrader.

Thanks in advance

I'll give you a mars bar and a can of coke for it. :D

well you did ask.

They really are the worst looking car ever made. Seriously what were Fiat thinking when the design guys came up with it.
    Yeah that looks good lets put it into production. They must have been on something that day.

Anyway back to your original question depending on condition of the car and based on the fact theres a decent milage on the clock compared to a lot of other '04 models you can get on carzone for the same year for as little as 5k from a dealer I think you'll be very lucky to get 3k+.
    Your best bet is trading it in for something that doesnt look rough as Jordans face.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00931/SNN1909CN-380_931618a.jpg

Personally I think your best bet is to trade it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

2.5-3k trade in, a tiny bit more if you could sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

ok thanks a million

Advertisement